Table rows shifting in specific constellations

ModuleWorks IT Team February 3, 2021

Hello everyone,

we do have an annoying issue with tables in Confluence since upgrading to 7.10.2.

In the edit mode of the page, the table looks like this:

2021-02-03_21-21-07.png

Once the page is saved, it looks like this:

2021-02-03_21-21-50.png

We tried different browsers (Firefox, Chrome), deactivated nearly all plugins we have and cleared the browser Cache, restarted PCs and so on.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks and cheers,

Dominique

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

Are you able to reproduce this only on this specific view? (I mean that combination of rows and columns?) Or if you remove one, or two.. or remove the merge then this is not happening? Wondering what specific element is breaking this table.. I guess the upper right merge..

ModuleWorks IT Team February 3, 2021

Hey Mirek,

thank you for your fast reply.

This happens if one or all cells in the top left corner are merged vertically. If I unmerge them, it looks like this and works as expected:

2021-02-03_23-15-24.png

Cheers,

Dominique

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

What would happen if you switch those left 3 to be after those other on the right? Would this make a difference? Could you also not merge the first auto numbering column (I guess it is auto not manual) and see how it goes?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events