Table Transformer - retrieving the status and assignee of Linked Issues

Emil June 10, 2022

Hello,

Is it possible in any way (e.g. with a subquery) with Table Transformer to retrieve the status and assignee of Linked Issues?

Emil

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Emil ,

Not sure what you mean - the Table Transformer macro works with the output of the Jira Issues macro. Which fields you see in the table returned by the Jira Issues macro, that fields will be "seen" by the Table Transformer macro.

The Table Transformer macro alone does not pull any data from Jira.

Emil June 10, 2022

Hi Katerina,

Thanks for your quick reply. In the Jira Issues macro I get the Key, Summary, Assignee, Linked Issues, etc. fields, and I would like to get not only the content of the Linked Issues field which is the key of those issues, but also retrieve somehow the Status and Assignee of the Linked Issues if possible and put them to some calculated fields.

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2022

If you could retrieve the required fields in the separate table/tables, then the Table Transformer may help you to merge the master table with additional tables using, for example, the linked issue keys as unique IDs for merging.

You may check this two similar threads:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Table-Transformer-Select-Through-Multiple-Items-Within-Key-Cell/qaq-p/1653652

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Table-Transformer-Only-display-quot-Duplicates-quot-Issue-Link/qaq-p/1806772

Emil June 10, 2022

Thanks a lot, it looks promising. I will try it out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events