Table Transformation - not returning entire data result

Vijay April 18, 2024

Im using Table Transformation for quite some time now .. Technically dint have any problems in transforming BUT, always i observe that it wont show/return the entire resultant data in the output ..

For example, i Transform Jira Table 1 having 500 records and Jira Table 2 having some 300 records .. ofcourse all the basics like common columns, joining condition like T1.Parentlink = T2.key    or    viceversa is all fine ..

Once transformed.. i get to see only some  480  records instead of  800 (total of two tables meeting all the conditions) .. !!

Never understand why it behave this way .. checked multiple things of display records size/count .. syntax n semantics .. but couldnt get why is this behaviour always with Table Transformation output Table data

i mean im not talking about one specific scenario where i can quote the two tables i use etc ...

This behaviour looks common with any of diff scenarios of joining two tables and displaying the output ... 

Is this a known issue or restriction with Table transformation ?? please help ...

1 answer

4 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

Hi @Vijay ,

If you think that you have an issue with the Table Transformer macro and that it is not related to the query (for example, the LEFT JOIN and RIGHT JOIN statements that can give different results based on your conditions), you may refer to our support for further investigation.

As for now, we don't have similar issues from other customers and there are no any restrictions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events