Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Question

minesh patel April 30, 2015

Hello,

I have created a page with a table. However, after I save the page I see there is a

{tr}

at the top of  the page.

Also, I created another table on that same page and still got the same results, Can you tell me why this is there and what I can do to remove it??? Thanks.

This is Confluence version 4.4.1

2 answers

1 vote
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2015

Hello there,

The unknown macro means that Confluence isn't able to recognize which macro is that. It might be that this plugin was disabled thus why Confluence isn't able to find it.
You can go to Cog Icon > Add-ons and check if this "table" plugin is disabled, if yes, just enable that it should render just fine.

Cheers,
WZ

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2015

Hi Minesh, 

From the macro displayed there, it seems to be the Content Formatting macro by Adaptavist: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.contentFormattingMacros

Try to check if the add-on is compatible or if you have for somehow uninstalled it or the 'tr' module for the add-on through the Manage Add-ons session, as suggested by William.

Regards, 

Giuliano Tenedini

Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events