Status Macro not displaying the full text

Roberta February 20, 2019

Hi, 

I am using the status macro in my pages but it seems that if my text has more than 7 characters, the full text is not displayed instead three dots (...) are displayed. How do I make it to display the whole text when using the Status macro?

Thanks,

Roberta

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jared Brenner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

Hi Roberta,

The title of the macro will be truncated in the editor, but the published page should display the full text.  I just tested this on my instance of Confluence Server.

Editor:

Status1.PNG

Published page:

Status2.PNG

It's possible this could be affected by your global CSS stylesheet.

Good luck!

Roberta February 22, 2019

Thank you, Jared. I will check with my IT dept. I don’t have access to the CSS stylesheet.

1 vote
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2022

Hello @Roberta ,

If you work a lot with custom statuses across your pages, you can enjoy working with Handy Macros for Confluence. Use Handy Status to switch statuses without editing, track status history, and configure status sets. You can customize the Handy Status look to suit your needs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events