Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spaces not showing up in searching "IN SPACE"

Julian June 24, 2021

Hey there.

when we search normally using the search bar in Confluence and then trying to filter the search on a specific Space using the IN SPACE filter on the left side, it always shows No matches found.

I can see all Spaces in the Space Directory.

I already tried a Re-Indexing in Confluence and even a Re-Index from Scratch following this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-rebuild-the-content-indexes-from-scratch-on-confluence-server-110035351.html

But the issue persists.

Here are two screenshots showing the behavior. I have a Space called Angular. When I try to filter on it in the search it won't find the Space. Happens with all Spaces.

confl 1.png

confl 2.png

We updated Confluence a month ago, but I don't know if this issue occured before.

Confluence Server Version: 7.12.1

Thank you for any help!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julian July 30, 2021

Turns out I just had to enable "Quick Search" under "Further Configuration" in the Settings.

FaheemUllah April 25, 2022

Thanks for sharing the solution

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2021

Hello @Ju ,

unfortunately, I can't solve or recreate your problem either. But maybe you are interested in an alternative, more powerful search solution for Confluence. Here you can find more information: iFinder Confluence Search and iFinder Search Macro.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events