Space homepage not working

Olli-Peter Lutz November 7, 2017

Hi,

as i know i can set the space home page. I did that and set it as default. But it still starts on the pages site and not on the overview page. Does anybody knows about something?

Thx

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-07 um 09.29.00.png

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

Hi, Olli-Peter - Please let us know how you are navigating to the space when the pages menu is displayed instead of the home page. Is it through a bookmark or through the Spaces menu or another way?

Olli-Peter Lutz November 14, 2017

Hi Ann,

i navigate via spaces - all spaces - and then I choose the space which I want to enter and land on the pages site

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2017

I just tried that (All Spaces>Space) on my Cloud test instance and I also landed on Pages. Wondering whether this was the expected behavior, I looked for a report of it and found this bug ticket: Confluence inconsistently resolves the space home page URL.

Until the bug is fixed we will continue to experience this behavior. Since the bug report is public, you may comment and/or vote on it. Doing so will automatically add you to notifications so you will see when it is updated.

0 votes
Reinhard Piltz November 10, 2017

For the Space Shops, the homepage has a page named Shops. Is that correct and is this the desired homepage for the Space Shops?

Olli-Peter Lutz November 10, 2017

Yes that is correct. I have the same problem with other spaces. But additionally, this happens randomly. Sometimes it works correct and starts with the overview and sometimes it starts from the pages root

Bests

Reinhard Piltz November 10, 2017

From experience, I can say that the entry page of a space should always be the first main page, created when the space is created.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events