Space access list

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2016

Is there a way to show for a specific User which Spaces they have access to (even if I don't have access to that Space) and with what Permissions grouping?

Ideally I would want to be able to search a user like in the User database and see what Spaces they have access to.

The use-case is associated with each person's profile page and being able to see what groups they are involved in.

The other use case is in reverse as searching for a Space so I can find out who is in charge of the Space to contact them

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2016

Rodney,

Sorry for delay,  I was investigating the feature you asked, although on Cloud environment since you are not able to access the database, you are not able to build queries to get this kind of information, however, I found out that there is a feature request opened to implement this feature in JIRA. This is the feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-42853

I've ran the two queries available on https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-list-which-spaces-a-user-can-access-321258272.html. On your webdav directory, you will find access.csv and access2.csv, these files contain the list of users+spaces where they have access.

Please, lemme know if I helped you.

Regards,

Lameck Oliveira.

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2016

Thanks Lameck

I have passed the info on to our host administrator - that certainly gives us a good head start - thank you

1 vote
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events