Source Code for troubleshooting article blueprint

Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2014

Where can I find the source code for the troubleshooting article blueprint. I am working on something similar to that where I am developing a blueprint that forces the users to use labels for their pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Agnes Ro February 3, 2014

I will see if I can open up the bitbucket repo for this plugin.

In the meantime, you can find all our blueprint source jars in our maven repository. The troubleshooting article blueprint is in a plugin called the confluence knowledge base.

Other blueprints we bundle with by default are the confluence business blueprints, confluence software blueprints and confluence space blueprints plugins.

Cheers,
Agnes

Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2014

Thanks a lot Agnes!

1 vote
Agnes Ro February 3, 2014

This repo has been opened up for read access now:

https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/confluence-knowledge-base

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2014

Hi Agnes, I see the knowledge base blueprints source from bitbucket was opened for read only, is there a chance this can be done for the Business blueprints. I'm trying to figure out how to use the the restictions on a blueprint and the file list offers something that might help

Thanks

0 votes
Hatice Cesur April 18, 2018

Hi,

i would like to create a troubleshooting article for every space. How can i find the code? The link above is not availbale

0 votes
Agnes Ro March 31, 2014

Hi Isaac, I've opened up the business blueprints too for read access. Hope it helps.

Agnes

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2014

Thanks Agnes :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events