Software Project Space template missing

We have JIRA and Confluence linked.  All other aspects of the link are working but the template will not show up.  Any suggestions?

1 answer

Hi James,

According to this, you need to be running at least JIRA 7.0.  What's your JIRA version?

Also, if you want to look at this yourself, there is a large application link troubleshooting guide available.

Hi Rob,

We're running 7.1

Hi James,

In that case your best bet is to run through the troubleshooting guide I linked to above.  If nothing in there helps, or you want someone to run through it for you, you'll need to log a support call.

Because all other aspects of the link are working, it's probably one setting somewhere (or the change just hasn't filtered through yet), but I'll admit that this is a strange one.  I've seen the application link not work, but I've never seen one specific element of it fail when everything else works....

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

262 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you