Should excerpt macro work within localtab macro?

Hi! Great forum, but I couldn't find answer to my specific issue. I am using local tabgroup macro to organize information on a page. Some of that information I'd like to include in a related page within the same space using the excerpt include macro. It seems that when I place the excerpt within the local tabgroup (or within a localtab) the information cannot be called to the excerpt include on the new page. Am I doing something wrong or is this not allowed by the system for some reason?

Many Thanks.

Roman

2 answers

Hi Roman,

Is this localtab macro/local tabgroup macro is your own created user macro? If not, from which plugin does it come from?

I'm sad that this one hasn't been figured out. It's a shame that you can't use the built in "excerpt" macros with the Navitabs ("localtab") macro. Anyone have an actual solution for this one??? 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,058 views 16 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you