Settings for 1 page with anonymous access in restricted Space?

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2016

Hi there,

Our Confluence-server has Anonymous Access. The particular Space on that I have my question about has no Anonymous Access, because it's from our department.

BUT: we have one page in the Space, with children, and we want that that page has Anonymous Access. 

I find it hard to understand how the restrictions work... can you help me with the setting for that one page instead of that I have to restrict 100's of pages to my department?

Thanks!

Vera

1 answer

0 votes
Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2016

Why not use the page include macro to 'present' this one page form your pace in another space, which is accessible for anonymous access?

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2016

Hmm, didn't think of that. I'm gonna have a look about it, tnx! smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events