Setting up Spring Serve Vast tag macros in GAM?

Muhammad Waqar Akram
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 13, 2022

Hey guys, 

I hope you are well, I want to setup spring serve VAST in Google Ad Manager. 

How should I edit macros so that values get passed to spring serve. I have this code 

?w={{WIDTH}}&h={{HEIGHT}}&cb={{CACHEBUSTER}}&ip={{IP}}&ua={{USER_AGENT}}&dnt={{DO_NOT_TRACK}}&ic={{IAB_CATEGORY}}&dur={{DURATION}}&ap={{AUTOPLAY}}&url={{URL}}&mute={{MUTE}}&placement=1&skip={{SKIPPABLE}}&prodq={{PRODUCTION_QUALITY}}&content_id={{CONTENT_ID}}&content_episode={{CONTENT_EPISODE}}&content_title={{CONTENT_TITLE}}&content_series={{CONTENT_SERIES}}&content_genre={{CONTENT_GENRE}}&content_livestream=0&content_producer_name=0&rating={{RATING}}&channel_name=ottpartner_mundohispanico&language=es&did={{DEVICE_ID}}&device_make={{DEVICE_MAKE}}&device_model={{DEVICE_MODEL}}&brand_name={{DEVICE_BRAND_NAME}}&gdpr_consent={{GDPR_CONSENT}}&gdpr={{GDPR}}&us_privacy={{US_PRIVACY}}&coppa={{COPPA}}&age=null&gender=null&device_language=null&user_language=null&break_type=pre_roll&pod_max_dur={{POD_MAX_DUR}}&pod_ad_slots={{POD_AD_SLOTS}}

Best Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think you might be in the wrong place, this Community is here to talk about Atlassian stuff, and this does not look like an Atlassian question.

If it is, could you explain what this has to do with an Atlassian product (like Confluence)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events