Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Knowledge base Article links for related articles points to Confluence

Andre Schmidt January 15, 2020

Hi everyone,

is this works as designed that related articles links always points to the confluence space directly instead of just loading the related article in the viewport of the service desk.

So from my point a customer does not need to enter confluence to view related articles.

But authenticated as a customer all links goes directly to confluence (different url, different layout is not good for the customer experience).

Any ideas?

Best regards 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Hello, @Andre Schmidt !

Reading our documentation, I could find that yes. It is expected of the knowledge base to redirect users to another interface. Here we have our documentation about Knowledge Base:

Looking further down into our requests, I could find one that sounds like it is aimed at your expectations:

I hope this shines some light into your situation! Looking forward to your reply.

Andre Schmidt January 17, 2020

Hi Diego,

thanks for the information.

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Thanks for getting back to me, @Andre Schmidt!

Let us hear from you in the future.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events