Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching with temp saved results

Troy Guessford May 3, 2021

Using a internal web confluence server (as far as I know). The search functionality requires me to type in a search box in the upper right of the browser and then (or prior) filter to 1 or more Spaces. Once I select a page from the Dialog, the search results are lost. Which means I need to type the search string again and filter by Spaces again. 

Any way to make the process of Search more like a SE search (back button on browser takes me back to a Results page or modal?

And/Or create a setting that by default on searches certain spaces (my team's dev space, my personal space)?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

Hi @Troy Guessford,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

You can try  search in Confluence using "Advance Search" option, which it shows you new Search page.

Click to type in the upper right corner "Search" -> at the bottom under FILTER BY is the option "Advance search"

advance search.PNG

Pavel

Troy Guessford May 4, 2021

Hi Pavel, 

Thank you!! This will work, I was also able to add the spaces I want to search and then I just saved a bookmark. Thankfully the spaces are added to the query string as you add them in the UI. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events