Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll PDF Export - Table Headers Changing to Proper Case when Exporting Children

Emily Berg August 19, 2022

Hello Community,

When exporting a parent and all of it's children to PDF, the table headers on the child pages are changing to proper case.  For example, on a child page, some table headers have the prefix "TER".  When I export the child by itself, the case stays as all caps.  When I export from the parent, the case changes to proper (i.e. "Ter").

Does anyone know if this is built into the template?  Or any suggestions?

child - desired export.pngexport from parent.png

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2022

Hi @Emily Berg thanks for the post. I work at K15t, developers of the Scroll PDF Exporter app.

Within the export template for Scroll PDF Exporter it remains possible to set whether the text within header/body table cells is using either what is set on the Confluence page (Keep original) or alternatively can transform the text to use UPPERCASE, Capitalize Words or lowercase:

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 15.34.09.png

I suspect in your example you may be using an export template that has Capitalize Words defined for the Header cells - is this correct?

If not, could you reach out to K15t support via help@k15t.com and include a copy of your export template - this can be downloaded as a *.data file. We can then investigate this further.

Cheers, Thomas (K15t)

Emily Berg August 19, 2022

Hi @Thomas Rough _K15t_  - thanks for the fast response.

I appear to be using a old version of the app, and my selection says "None" (which I assume should be no change).  I have sent a request to the email listed about, and maybe someone can confirm the expected functionality on the version I am using.

Thank you,

Emily

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events