Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAML Authentication multiple IDPs

Riquer Hernandez June 1, 2021

Hi,

We are using Multi-node DataCenter Confluence (version 6.15.9) and would need to know if it is possible to configure more than one IDP+ through the own functionality of the SAML Authentication product. In the Server version we were using a plugin that we would now like to stop using. Would it be possible?

Thank you,
Best regards, Riquer.

2 answers

0 votes
arnav_miniOrange October 18, 2021

Hi Riquer,

The in-built SSO functionality is very basic. You will need advance functionalities to redirect users to different IDPs.

You can have a look at this SAML SSO Plugin. This has support for multiple IDPs and it also allows you to configure specific IDP Redirection Rule for each IDP's user and allows them to directly authenticate from respective IDP instead of giving an option to choose IDP for Login.

Along with multiple IDP support, this also has advance security features like User Provisioning, Advanced User & Group Mapping, Single Logout, Emergency Backdoor URL and much more.

I work for miniOrange, an Atlassian Top Vendor. Feel free to reach out to us for any queries or concerns at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

@Riquer Hernandez Welcome to the Atlassian Community

I know if you used Crowd server you could have multiple.  I am not sure if the SAML SSO delivered in Data Center allows multiple IDPs.  Looking at the documentation it does not look like it at this time. https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf71/saml-sso-for-confluence-data-center-979423758.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events