Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap planner macro cant be edited after adding linked pages

artpunk1981 August 16, 2019

I have page in my confluence with roadmap planner macro. It works fine. But after i insert any linked page in bar and save - macro cant be edited any more.

w.pngnw.png

If i press F12 in Chrome, i found errors in console when pressing 'edit' button on macro

batch.js?build-number=7801&confluence.table.resizable=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-server-instance=true&locale=ru-RU&nps-acknowledged=true:3369 Uncaught TypeError: _.object is not a function
at o (batch.js?build-number=7801&confluence.table.resizable=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-server-instance=true&locale=ru-RU&nps-acknowledged=true:3369)
at opener (batch.js?build-number=7801&confluence.table.resizable=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-server-instance=true&locale=ru-RU&nps-acknowledged=true:3369)
at Object.a.open (batch.js?build-number=7801&confluence.table.resizable=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-server-instance=true&locale=ru-RU&nps-acknowledged=true:98908)
at Object.openMacro (batch.js?build-number=7801&confluence.table.resizable=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-server-instance=true&locale=ru-RU&nps-acknowledged=true:1108)
at Object.success (batch.js?build-number=7801&confluence.table.resizable=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-server-instance=true&locale=ru-RU&nps-acknowledged=true:1109)
at k (batch.js?locale=ru-RU:392)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (batch.js?locale=ru-RU:393)
at c (batch.js?locale=ru-RU:518)
at XMLHttpRequest.b (batch.js?locale=ru-RU:530)

2 answers

0 votes
ines_ri July 4, 2023

Hi @artpunk1981 

I am experiencing the same problem. Did you find a solution for the issue?

BR

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2019

Hello there!

I tried replicating the behaviour but was unsuccessful. Looking through our existing reports, I was able to find this:

We could try to:

• Use another browser
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Reload the editing page before editing the macro

Now, I would like to understand a little more about the current situation. Here are some questions to help with this:

1. Are you using Confluence Cloud or Confluence Server (Self-hosted)
  2. Since when have you been facing this issue?
  3. Is this affecting newly added Roadmap Planners?
  4. Is this also affecting any other user of your Confluence instance?

Looking forward to your reply!

artpunk1981 August 23, 2019

I try google crome and firefox - nothing changed.

Same with cache and reloading page.

1. I use self hosted server.

2. Hard to answer, user send task with this problem to me about 2 weeks 

3. Yes, I create new roadmap planner and it works only with no links. 

4. I have Cluster of three confluence instances, and problem presents in all instances.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events