Roadmap Plugin task resizing appears not to work in 5.2

Appears a fix was deployed for this same issue to support 5.1. Is a fix coming for 5.2?

Context: This is reqgarding this plugin.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

I beleive this has just been fixed. See https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-roadmap-plugin. You might want to update your plugin.

Out of curisoisty, how have you found the plugin? Do you like it? What do you use it for? Any improvement suggestions? I'm curisous as we're still discussing if this should be a core feature of COnfluence or not.

Thank you. We applied the update to the roadmap plugin which fixed the issue I was experiencing.

I found the plugin doing a Google search. I was looking for a way to graphically display project roadmaps and deliverables at a very high level to make it easily consumed by upper management.

Suggestions:

1. Linkable tasks - this would allow for drill through to a detailed space or page in Confluence...or even Jira. A simple click of a project task would navigate the user to detailed information.

2. Task meta data - simple text entry that would allow for the entry of project description. This would display on mouse over.

3. Current date marker - similar to existing marker feature only have it default to the current date or approximation.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks Darek. Can you mark my answer as correct so we can close this thread off?

Thanks for your feedback, I've passed that onto the developer.

We totally love this product, we hope Atlassian take this plugin more seriously and do more bug fixes. We have Gliffy on board and have compared creating road maps and found "road map " plugin is much more powerful and yet simple. If they can take priority and fix this bug, https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/confluence-roadmap-plugin/issue/63/unwanted-whitespaces-are-shown-when it will be great.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,775 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you