Reviewing Confluence attachments

Andrey Rusov July 28, 2014

Hello!

Is there any way to review attachments in Confluence? For example in Crucible or something else. I use Confluence 5.4.4 version. As I saw for previous versions of Confluence plugin for Crucible was available. But now it is unavailable.

Thanks,

Andrey.

1 answer

1 vote
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2014

Hello Andrey, there is an improvement request for a sort of revert to previous stage feature, documented here. Alternatebily there is a plugin for page versions, which can do that for the entire page content, here.

In case none of the above suffice, you can either describe the purpose of the feature usage here, as means to get more help on the matter, or create a feature request in jira.atlassian.comsuggesting the implementation in upcoming Confluence versions.

Andrey Rusov July 28, 2014

Hi Guilherme,

Thanks for reply. Features that you listed not what I was looking for. I'll think about the feature request creation.

/Andrey.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2014

Hello Andrey,

If you can list here the opened feature would be great such as other users can view and vote as well.

If you'd like us to create it for you, just write here the description you'd like to put in the feature with you own words and we can create for you.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Andrey Rusov July 29, 2014

Hello Rodrigo,

As I see it is possible to set communication between Crucible and Confluence. It will be great if we can review Confluence attachments in Crucible (attachments can be different types - *.doc, *.xls, *.txt and so on).

Thanks,

Andrey.

Andrey Rusov July 29, 2014

I saw that there was a Crucible plugin for previous versions of Confluence. Now those plugin does not available. Can I set Confluence space as a repository for Crucible?

Thanks,

Andrey.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events