Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve "Script Macro" list with a program

Karsten Neumann March 7, 2019

Hi there,

is there a possibility to get the information included in the Scriptrunner for Confluence "Script Macros" page programatically (something like a REST-Service, a database query, a file, ...)

I need a list of the script file names in another script.

Thanks for ideas!

Karsten

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2019

Hello there Karsten!

Thanks for reaching out. As I understand, you need to fetch some information about third-party macros from Adaptavist Scriptrunner. You could check the page storage format and see if the needed information is there:

Confluser Server | Storage Format

You should be able to fetch this using REST API:

Confluence Server | REST API

Further, could you provide us some clarification on:

1. Is the information needed within a specific macro from the Scriptrunner bundle?
  2. What is the name of said macro?

Looking forward to your answers so we can keep moving Karsten!

Karsten Neumann March 9, 2019

Hi Diego, 

thanks for the idea; however I don't this is going to work. I am familiar with the Storage Format and the regular REST API for Confluence. In this case though I am trying to retrieve information that ist displayed on the "Script Macros" admin page of the Scriptrunner for Confluence plugin. As this is not a regular Confluence page I do not know how to gather the information displayed (name of the macro, name of the script file) with a groovy script.

My final aim is to track the usage of script files in the differen "Script Macros" 

Karsten

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events