Restrict 'Quick Navigation' to not show each meeting notes page

Mike Bailoux September 24, 2019

Hello, 

I would like to only display the 'Meeting Notes' index page in the Quick Navigation section and not each Meeting notes page that is created.

Is this possible, as to not clutter the navigation section with all created notes?

Thanks, 

Mike 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hello Mike,

Happy to help you with this.

I believe you're referring to the Quick Navigation search option in Confluence, but correct me if I am wrong. If this is the case, then it's not possible to configure the scope of this search. We have two features for this, one for Cloud and one for Server:

• CONFCLOUD-5338 Make quick search scope a site configurable option (Cloud)
  • CONFSERVER-5338 Make quick search scope a site configurable option (Server)

As a workaround, you could add the Meeting Notes index page as a linked page by configuring the sidebar in Confluence, or you could use something like the Livesearch Macro and restrict the search there using labels. 

I hope that helps, but if there's a more specific use you want for this, please let us know, and we can recommend an add-on or another macro.

Regards,

Shannon

Mike Bailoux September 26, 2019

Hello Shannon, 

Thanks for the feedback. Using the page links will do the job. 

Mike

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

No problem at all, Mike! Happy to help.

Take care, and have a pleasant weekend.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events