Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring a page

Heidi Harting-Rex November 7, 2017

I have Admin rights, yet cannot follow these instructions for restoring a deleted page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/delete-restore-or-purge-a-page-724764873.html

1. Choose Space tools in the sidebar (or the ), then choose Content tools (this works)
  2. Choose Content Tools > Trash (cannot find)

I see these tabs:

Reorder Pages

Orphaned Pages

Undefined Pages

Attachments

Export

RSS Feed

1. Choose Restore for the page you wish to restore

I am not seeing the Trash option. Can anyone help me, please? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2017

The trash is there on my Cloud test instance:

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 12.14.23 PM.png

I know you said you have admin permissions, could you post a screen shot of the space permissions so we can see if there is anything unusual?

Heidi Harting-Rex November 8, 2017

HI. Mine looks like this:

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 5.46.01 PM.png

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

It doesn't look like you have admin permissions on the space. If you have admin permissions for the instance you may add yourself to the space permissions at https://your_URL.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/permissions/viewdefaultspacepermissions.action under the Individual Spaces section.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2017
Hello, are you on cloud or server version? This option is for cloud version
Heidi Harting-Rex November 7, 2017

Cloud version.  Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events