Require form plugin for Conflunce

Gaurav Arora November 13, 2019

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me a Confluence add-on/plugin to tabulate the data entered by the users in a form created by the same plugin and post this tabulated data into a Confluence Space Page(s) or directly into the database?

I know this is a very specific requirement, but if there exists any plugin kindly suggest.

And also any other suggestions/approaches are welcome.

regards,

Gaurav Arora

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user November 13, 2019

Hi @Gaurav Arora ,

You can use Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence and SQL for confluence, where you will be able to update the database based on the user entries from the confluence page.

Run Self-Service Reports will help you create a form on the confluence page. 
SQL for Confluence will help you to enter the data on the UI, which will update the database backend.

Thanks,
Sravya

Gaurav Arora November 19, 2019

Hi @[deleted],

Thanks for your help here. Could you also be a little more generous and share some documentation/example videos for how I can enter the data on the UI that will be reflected in the database backend. I am not aware of how to create a link between the form (created by Run Self-Service Reports) and the database (connected to Confluence by SQL for Confluence) which was the original requirement.

It will help me a lot.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Arora

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

When it comes to the requirements around tabular data and creating the forms in Confluence then take a look at ConfiForms app

Very versatile in the ways you can build the forms as well as how to present the data stored within your forms.

Lots of examples could be found on confiforms.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events