Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Report On macro and date format

Hi,

I am using a "report on" macro that reports on a specific date field but the date format output is not good with date/time and CET being rendered i/o date-month-year as formatted in the "date data" macro.

I am injecting parameters into the "report on" macro as this is a template used to generate individual reporting pages.

my injected parameters in the "report on" macro: %data:RFC_Date%

How can I specify any format expression here to output the date as dd-MMM-YYYY?

Many thanks

Rick

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Ricky Rich ,

as the macros you mentioned are obviously part of a third party plugin I'd suggest you contact the app vendor's support.

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Hello Nicolai,

Thanks for advising :-). I have solved anyway by changing the macro to the Report Info and the date output is in the correct format (dd-MM-YYYY).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

803 views 8 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you