Reorder pages does not work in Confluence .

I am on IE11 and I am able to reorder pages, however my co-work can't and he is on IE11 as well. is there a work around for reordering pages in Confluence ?

Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Does he have the same access to the space as you?  Check the space permissions.

Hello Nic

thank you for the quick response. yes, my co-worker has same access to the space as me. (I read somewhere on net that, user will need view, add, edit, delete permission to be able to reorder pages)

thank you

Yes, that's why I asked.  What are the symptoms of this failure?

Untitled.png

just freezes .. user needs to refresh after ..

That suggests broken javascript somewhere.  Could you get the end user to run a developer tool like firebug to see where it's freezing?  Also, does the server side logging tell you anything?

Hi

I cannot reorder pages. If i go to reorder one of the spaces we have in Firefox, Chrome or IE, i just get a "spinning wheel" and no action...even after 5 minutes wait

Thanks, 

Being confluence administrator and space admin also , reorder page is not working. we can order it the console but it not getting saved. (meanns - it wont make any change to the pages)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

601 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you