Reorder pages does not work in Confluence .

Milan Nepali July 18, 2016

I am on IE11 and I am able to reorder pages, however my co-work can't and he is on IE11 as well. is there a work around for reordering pages in Confluence ?

Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2016

Does he have the same access to the space as you?  Check the space permissions.

Hello Nic

thank you for the quick response. yes, my co-worker has same access to the space as me. (I read somewhere on net that, user will need view, add, edit, delete permission to be able to reorder pages)

thank you

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2016

Yes, that's why I asked.  What are the symptoms of this failure?

Untitled.png

just freezes .. user needs to refresh after ..

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2016

That suggests broken javascript somewhere.  Could you get the end user to run a developer tool like firebug to see where it's freezing?  Also, does the server side logging tell you anything?

0 votes
vivuu November 29, 2017

Being confluence administrator and space admin also , reorder page is not working. we can order it the console but it not getting saved. (meanns - it wont make any change to the pages)

0 votes
Confluence Administrator October 21, 2016

Hi

I cannot reorder pages. If i go to reorder one of the spaces we have in Firefox, Chrome or IE, i just get a "spinning wheel" and no action...even after 5 minutes wait

Thanks, 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events