cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove 'Blank Page' option from the template menue

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

is it possible to remove the 'Blank Page' template from the template menue?

I want to be able to force users to use a standard company template for a page rather than starting with a truely blank page (obviously, once they edit the page they could remove the contents to have a blank page).

Is this possible?

Thanks

Naama

2 answers

0 votes
Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2014

Hello again,

I have raised a support case and they created the relevan feature for me https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33745

Thanks

Naama

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2014

Hello Namma, this has been requested in the past, you can use the promote template option to hide the other templates under a "show more" button.

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2014

Hello Guilherme,

Thank you for the reply, however i was looking for another feature.. i would like to remove the 'blamk page' out of the template menue

Thanks

Naama

Stephen Gilson May 9, 2019

This is not SOLVED.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events