Refresh didn't work when using "Insert JIRA issue/Filter" Macro

Richard Coffre April 16, 2018

Hi all,

I insert the macro 'Insert JIRA issue/Filter" in a Confluence page.

When I preview the page, everything is OK.

But when I save and see the "real" page, I have the error message "Refresh didn't work. Try again or click an issue to see it in JIRA".

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards,

Richard

6 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

What version of JIRA and Confluence are you presently on?

Looks like a similar issue was resolved on an older version:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-38687

Junio Fernandes August 22, 2018

I have the same problem, but not using custom fields on order clause. Preview works, updated not.

My filter (sanitized):

issuetype = Bug AND Environment in (Production) AND project in (PRJA, PRJB, PRJC) AND (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY) AND status not in (Done) AND Origin in (Development) AND ("Epic Link" is EMPTY OR "Epic Link" not in (EP-1, EP-2)) ORDER BY status ASC, project ASC

Like # people like this
LANeo December 9, 2020

We had a problem with this macro when there were special characters in the query result.

This filter worked well: "key IN (ABC-1, ABC-2)"

This did not: "labels IN (učebny, kanceláře)"

I can confirm that the link provided by Junio Fernandes solved our problem with the macro. (Confluence Server 7.8)

1 vote
Stephanie Willis October 26, 2020

I'm having this issue now on Cloud

0 votes
Theodoros Antoniadis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

I have the exact same problem even when I use the filter ID ("Filter = 99999")

0 votes
Theodoros Antoniadis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

I still have this problem even when I use the filter ID !

0 votes
Andy Hurley March 24, 2023

I am seeing the same issue even when there are not special characters and when I limit the displayed fields to just the key. Doesn't seem to be any workaround except to use the filteresults macro instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events