Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebranding the Dashboard

Bimmel January 27, 2014

Greetings. I hope someone out there can share their stories with me in regards to redesigning the internal home page (dashboard). My company's wiki will be going through a facelift over the next quarter (or so) and the powers that be have their hearts set on hiring web designers from the outside to rebrand out internal home page. I have multiple concerns over this move as I'm the one who will likely have to maintain all these web-based features that really don't follow the "wiki way".

Does anyone have any similar stories? What were your issues, concerns, pitfalls, and/or perks to your situation?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2014

Hi there

You might want to have a read on the following documentation which will help you go through the basic foundation into customising the Confluence dashboard:

Bimmel February 3, 2014

We have the basics down and trust me, I've customized the heck out of our dashboard. I'm looking for stories (both good or bad). I'm hoping to find various opinions about good and bad habits people have used to customize their dashboards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events