Reapearing bar with Breadcrumbs and Edit Button

Fabian Schmidt September 3, 2019

I have a question about our internal confluence, as I see a different behavior about the area where the breadcrumbs and the buttons are located.

On some pages, only very few this menu bar reapear as soon as I scroll a little bit up again, if I'm within a longer page, but not on all pages.

Can somebody explain, why I see the different behavior, and how I can set the behavior equal on all pages.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Fabian Schmidt

1 answer

0 votes
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

This is the standard Confluence behavior you need to get used to.

When you are in page editing mode, breadcrumbs are at the top of the page, this is a fixed position. When you are in long page view mode, all controls and breadcrumbs disappear when scrolling, and appear when you return the scroll a little back

You are Welcome to Atlassian))

But that's exactly the thing, this bar does not reapear on all pages in view mode, when I scroll a little back. Only on a few pages this is working.

Can you imagine why this is happening?

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

All tested pages are long pages? And if you open one long page in one browser tab, and another long page in another browser tab, scroll and bar work differently?

Yes all tested on long pages and tested also in seperate tabs in the same brwoser.

Like Yevhen Rohovets likes this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2019

Its a very strange, sorry(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events