Question about latex

Becky S March 14, 2020

I have NO idea if this is where I should ask this question. I'm writing answers to study.com's math questions. I can't find a thorough list of latex symbols in Confluence and I can't find how to strikethrough text. I found \sout{text}, but that isn't working. If anyone can help me with that and direct me to a thorough list of latex code, that'd be great. Thank you in advance for your help. 

2 answers

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2021

@Becky S 

If you are looking for an Addon for write LaTeX, I would like to recommend LaTeX EASY math equation for Confluence. 

It is really easy and intuitive. Anyone who doesn't know LaTeX syntax well is able to write math equation with Selectable Formula Entry UI and Live Preview and Edit mode. Of course, it also provides LaTeX code input Entry UI for experts in LaTeX syntax.  

Please check details. 

0 votes
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2020

Hello @Becky S ,

someone correct me if I am wrong, but LaTeX is not available in Confluence. You need a plugin for that, which you can find on Atlassian Marketplace.

This one seems to be the most used: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210882/latex-math?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Hope that helped.

Regards,

Adam

Becky S March 15, 2020

Thank you! 

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2020

No problem! :)

Have a nice day, Adam

Becky S March 16, 2020

You, too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events