Project Dashboard

Dav Al December 17, 2021

Hello Community!

I am currently creating a Project Dashboard in my Confluence.

Step 1) Open Project Dashboard (contains page properties report macro)

Step 2) Click Create from Template macro to add a new project based on my template (with page properties macro)

Step 3) Click Create from Template macro to add a page for meeting notes to this project

1. How do I force the Create from Template macro to set a dynamic label for the new page? For example: You create a new project called "Atlassian" and it will automatically add the page title ("Atlassian") as a label.
  2. If 1) is possible, is it possible to add the task report macro to the project template and automatically filter it with the label from 1)? This would allow me to display open tasks for every project.

Best Regards!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

@Dav Al Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you are on server I believe that you can use Label Tools for ScriptRunner to create dynamic labels.  It would require you to purchase the app.  There is nothing available in the delivered product to do this. There is also no way to perform this on the task report macro dynamically.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events