cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after uninstalling RefinedWiki

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2014

I purchased refined wiki but later decided not to use it and uninstalled it. Now my confluence log file has a bunch of entries such as:

16:44:17,198 WARN [http-bio-209.9.229.55-80-exec-5] [atlassian.confluence.themes.DefaultThemeManager] extractTheme Unable to find configured theme module: com.refinedwiki.confluence.plugins.theme.original:RefinedWikiTheme50

How do I resolve this?

Thank you

I'm using the latest version of Confluence (5.5)

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Emil Sjödin _Refined_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2014

Hi Neal,

That's because Confluence still thinks that the RefindWiki Original Theme is the current theme. Please go to Confluence admin > Look and Feel > Themes and temporary switch over to the documentation theme and click confirm. Then switch back the default theme again and you should be good to go.

Cheers,

Emil

Dan Hoyer February 6, 2015

Holy smokes, thank you Emil! I've been fighting with this for a long time, attempting to fix database,etc. Simple, easy and clear! +100

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events