Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with restore

Yura Vladimirovich June 3, 2022

Hello!
I'm trying to migrate confluence cloud to confluence server 7.18. Import stops at 99% with  error

2022-06-03 13:46:47,079 WARN [pool-19-thread-2] [atlassian.upm.pac.MpacApplicationCacheManager] fetchMpacAppInfo Error when querying application info from MPAC: io.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.NullPointerException
-- url: /setup/longrunningtaskxml.action | referer: https://confluence.localdomain.ru/setup/setup-restore-local.action | traceId: 38b5387118b77845 | userName: anonymous | action: longrunningtaskxml
2022-06-03 13:46:47,189 INFO [Long running task: Importing data] [confluence.event.listeners.ResetHiLoAfterImportListener] handleEvent Reset Hi/Lo ids in response to import event

After some time I get an error in the recovery window

Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. Could not roll back Hibernate transaction; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.TransactionException: Unable to rollback against JDBC Connection

I tried to remove redundant information from the logs, if you need a complete log file, then I will provide it. As far as I understand, the recovery stopped due to a timeout, because there are no active calls to the database. Tell me, please, in which direction should I look?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2022

Hi Yura,

Hope you are doing well today and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Since we may need more information on the logs and database info, we have created a ticket on your behalf: PSSRV-43330 

Feel free to update the ticket there, if you have any new information there, about the errors or if there is something else blocking you at this moment.

Cheers,
Jessica

Yura Vladimirovich June 14, 2022

Good afternoon! I downloaded a new backup from confluence cloud and successfully restored to confluence server 7.18

Like Jessica likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events