Problem with editing Drawio

Rima BEDJA April 12, 2021

Hello,

We've a problem when we want to edit the diagram without editing the page.

We could do it before updating the plugin. We have the last version.

Thank you for your help!

Error.png

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2021

This is a bug fix. It was previously possible to directly edit a diagram from a page and publish it without updating any drawio macro in a share draft of the page. It was also possible to save a new diagram version to a shared draft of a page, then go in and start editing the diagram directly without seeing the changes in the shared draft. This causes confusion with versions going out of sync.

We're not sure exactly when this started happening, but we only started to receive reports relatively recently. I'm guessing something changed in synchrony, all the reports are from this year.

The change is now versions saved via direct editing also update the macro in the shared draft of the page. Over time you will see less of this warning. But while you have a state that the two are out of sync on a page, the user will be instructed to edit the other version to get them back into sync.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

Hi @Rima BEDJA 

I do not know if it is exactly a Confluence problem, you would still have to write to the addon provider

Cheers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events