Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with displaying all the pictures on pages

Jiří Josefus April 29, 2012

When I display any pages with several images some of the images don t show. After F5 somo of th images now show but not all of them. Vesion of confluence 3.0.0

Is there any solution to go through this problems?

Thanks a lot

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

Hello,

Something else that you may want to think about. Confluece 3.0.0 is officially End of Life. You may want to think about upgrading Confluence to a supported version. I am linking the upgrade document to Confluence 3.5 below.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/conf35/Upgrading+Confluence

This is a case where we are going to need a lot more info. The questions that Peter asks are great! I would add the question "Have you ever been able to view image?". If yes, is there anything that has changed about your environment recently?

0 votes
Jiří Josefus May 5, 2013

Hello, the problem was solved in after installing version 4.3.2 of Confluence

0 votes
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2013

Do you use any web proxy and/or reverse proxy in front of Confluence that amy interact with this behavior? If so, could you try testing this without it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events