It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Problem with displaying all the pictures on pages

When I display any pages with several images some of the images don t show. After F5 somo of th images now show but not all of them. Vesion of confluence 3.0.0

Is there any solution to go through this problems?

Thanks a lot

3 answers

Hello,

Something else that you may want to think about. Confluece 3.0.0 is officially End of Life. You may want to think about upgrading Confluence to a supported version. I am linking the upgrade document to Confluence 3.5 below.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/conf35/Upgrading+Confluence

This is a case where we are going to need a lot more info. The questions that Peter asks are great! I would add the question "Have you ever been able to view image?". If yes, is there anything that has changed about your environment recently?

0 votes
PeterKoczan Atlassian Team Apr 18, 2013

Do you use any web proxy and/or reverse proxy in front of Confluence that amy interact with this behavior? If so, could you try testing this without it?

Hello, the problem was solved in after installing version 4.3.2 of Confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

4,118 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you