• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Printing stylesheet and image scaling

I have a table with one row and two columns. In the first cell there is a small image (icon-size). In the other cell there is an explanation text.

It looks fine on the web. The first cell is small (same size as the small image), and the second cell is much longer because of the text.

But when I export to PDF the little image scales up and the first cell expands at the same time. Both columns now have the same width (50% each).

How can I (with css stylesheet) prevent the images inside a cell from scaling up like this? I like the images to have their original size in the PDF export.

This figure shows my problem. Upper image: this is how it looks on the web. Lower image: this is how it looks when I export to PDF.

cell_image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Leader Mar 18, 2016

Can I ask, what happens when you set a specific size on the image via the Confluence Editor?

You're right. When I set the size in the Editor the PDF looks fine. Simple as that... thank you smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence Cloud

Please tell us how you use Confluence space settings

👋 Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with im...

317 views 11 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you