Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin keeps on updating although it has already updated!

Thomas Juelich October 30, 2014

Hello everyone,

I updated a plugin in confluence and the first try to update failed sad then i decided to update the Plugin manually and it worked. Everything was fine. An hour later i wanted to try another plugin and i entered the addon-section. Then the download of the already manually installed plugin startet again and i wasn't able to stop that. Now, everytime i go to my plugin configuration the download starts again. I am not able to manage my other Plugins because of the damn window sad I made it to uninstall the plugin but UPM keeps on downloading that damn thing. if anybody has an idea how i can solve this please help me smile

Here is a screenshot of the window:

Download Screen.png

4 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2014

If a restart doesn't help, you might want to try clearing the cache - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Clear+Confluence+Plugins+Cache

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

Don't think it is a problem with the plugin itself. Might be the UPM. I am guessing it picks up the broken installation every time you go to the add-ons page. Have you tried a restart?

0 votes

Restart worked smile smile

thank you so much for your advice. i gues clearing cache would have been also worked, but wasn't necessary.

Thanks to both of you for your great support smile

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2014

Always worth trying a restart first :-)

0 votes

A restart of my confluence?

Not yet smile

I'll try it right now and let you know  if it worked.

thanks in advance smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events