Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Tasks feature

sandro gehrig September 10, 2012

I have three questions about the new tasks feature that came with 4.3:

1. Is it possible to display the notes I added in my workbox beneath the tasks on the page?
  2. Is there any way to sort the tasks / move them up and down on page as I can in my workbox?
  3. How or can I change the task title inside my workbox? The official doc writes: "Changes made in the workbox are reflected in the task list on the page, and changes made on the page are reflected in the workbox too."
    But it seems there is nothing to reflect - I cannot change a task title in my workbox nor change or see any notes in page view.

Thank you in advance

Sandro

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012
  1. No, the notes are more like personal notes.
  2. I don't think so.
  3. That means that if you mark a task as completed, it will appear as completed in the task list as well.
0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2012

WE have related feature requests for some of these

1. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26785

0 votes
sandro gehrig October 3, 2012

Thank you for the answers Alex.

So this feature isn't what it seemed to be for us. Would have been great in combination with the existing tasks macro.

0 votes
Jodie Miners
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

I would like to know the answers to these also - especially item 1.

If I add a note on a task, it seems that no one else can see it, it is not displayed on the page anywhere and it is not displayed on the task list.

This goes against EVERYTHING that confluence is about - which is having all content visible and kept in history.

Can someone from Atlassian please answer this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events