Page Properties Report Column Dynamic Names

Nicky June 24, 2021

Hi,

Is there a way that I can use the page properties report to have a dynamic column name, for one of the columns?

Example.  Let's say I have a column with the name "color" and this matches the page properties that it's getting the values from.  Now, I have multiple new pages where the property "color" was changed to "Type".  

Normally, I'd have to the page properties report macro to use the name "Type", then change all of the previously created page properties to reflect this.

Instead,  is it possible to have the page properties report look for the value "Color" OR "Type" for the column? So the column heading, in the page properties report, can remain "color" but it will pick up the value of either "color" or "type" from the page properties.

Thank you very much for any help.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

@Nicky 

Unfortunately the page properties report is not that smart and it will pick up each as it's own column instead of combining them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events