Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Exports in Confluence Data Center

Brian Rankin October 4, 2019

Hello,

On Confluence server (latest version) I've modified the CSS for PDF exports: changed the headers/footers, added page numbers, table formatting, etc. If I migrate to Confluence Data Center I understand that the CSS customizations for PDF exports (at least the way they work for Server) change or go away. Per https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customize-exports-to-pdf-190480945.html "Confluence Server and Data Center process space exports slightly differently. This means that some options, like adding page numbers via CSS, aren't available in PDFs created with Data Center. We recommend selecting Include page numbers on the export screen if you need to number your pages. ".

Is there a more specific doc out there on the ability to use CSS for PDF exports in Data Center?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2019

Hello Brian,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

There are a few other articles you might be interested in:

There are also some more pointers in the original article you sent (Customize Exports to PDF) that are data-center specific, so have a look at those.

Let me know if you are having any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events