Open Questions

Olesya January 12, 2023

We have implemented the following accounting of open questions: the page with the table of open questions ("Date of question", "Responsible", "Status") and tasks. Then, using filters on separate pages, tasks and questions are collected by number and performers (Using plugin Table Filter and Charts for Confluence). About the fact of setting a task, the user receives a notification about setting a task before date X. and the task is displayed in the tasks in the confluence in the profile, the task is also taken into account in the total for the tasks of the space.
When a question is raised and the user is mentioned, he receives a notification about the question by e-mail. But users lose such notifications. How can I make it so that open questions can be seen in the user profile and set deadlines for them? Initially, I thought in open questions to set the check-box plugin task flag, but in this case this question falls into the statistics on tasks, and spoils it. Statistics on questions should go separately. I looked at the question plugins. None of them could give us the functionality we want to implement "Smart questions and Answers" plugin, as it gives a separate tab for questions. But the question gets into a separate tab occurs when the user adds the observation of the question on his own, and not upon the fact of setting a question for him.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events