Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

‘Office Excel’ Macro does not work

Edited
sgb I'm New Here May 19, 2022

Hi all 

I am not able to select the excel file in Confluence. Has anyone the same problem? 
It was working successfully a few weeks back & I have not changed anything so I am wondering if there is a bug on this macro.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @sgb ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Did u performed an ungrade on your confluence instance in the latest weeks? What version are u currently using? Is the Excel Macro available? Is the related file attacched to the page in which you want to use that macro?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/office-excel-macro-375849173.html

Fabio

SGB I'm New Here Jun 28, 2022

Hi Fabio

Please, find the answers to your questions below:

Did u performed an ungrade on your confluence instance in the latest weeks? --> No that I am aware of but it's an organization laptop

What version are u currently using? --> Confluence 7.13.7

Is the Excel Macro available? --> yes, actually I am using it in another Confluence pages

Is the related file attacched to the page in which you want to use that macro? --> yes

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,101 views 21 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you