Not able to find space after uploading and restoring a Confluence space

Deepika Suresh November 12, 2014

Hi,

I uploaded and restored a Confluence space from version 5.4.4 to 5.5.3. The import worked just fine (100% and complete). But I am not able to find the space from the application. I checked the database for the space and got hits for the queries (space key and attachments). But the space is not visible from the application.

I tried flushing the cache, rebuilding the ancestors table, and rebuilding the content indexing. No changes!

Please advise.

Thank you,

DS

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2014

Hi Deepika,

That's odd. Importing xml file between major versions should not work according to here.

In this case, I believe that some corruption happened. First try to manually reindex the instance and check if the space appears.

if the space doesn't appear, I do believe that some problem happened. proceed on deleting the space manually and after use these steps to import the space from different versions of Confluence.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Deepika Suresh November 12, 2014

That?

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2014

It seems my comment didn't went completely before. I've edited and completed the comment now. Cheers, Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events