No notification e-mail on page comment adding

Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

I'm watching a whole space in a Confluence. When another user is adding a comment to a page in that space I see it in Inbox on Confluence website, but I don't receive instant e-mail notification, like in case, when I'm watching that page directly.

Why I need to watch every page in space to get e-mail notification if there is already watch space option?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

This is likely caused by Gravatar for Confluence plugin. Try to disable it and see how it goes.

Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2013

Yes, this helped. Thanks.

1 vote
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013
Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

I've subscribed to whole space. According to Confluence support I should get e-mail notification. I'm getting daily update e-mails though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events