Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New structure columns not showing pre selected dates

Dave Hattig March 12, 2021

Hi,

I have a end user who created a new Structure and has added a couple columns. One being 'Client Commit Date'. Problem is the column will not pre populate the date from the ticket. We always have to double tap the row and add it. But other fields like 'Due Date' do populate.

And I confirmed the ticket does show a 'Client commit date' date on the ticket. So there is a value to pull in.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2021

Hello Dave,

David from ALM Works here. I will be happy to help and have a few questions to start.

Could you tell me a little bit more about the "Client Commit Date" field?

What platform is your customer currently on, Server, DC, Cloud?

If Cloud, is the customer using a Classic or a NextGen project?

If at any point you feel there is information you are not comfortable sharing here, please feel free to contact us via support@almworks.com.

I look forward to your response!

-David

Dave Hattig March 12, 2021

We are currently on Server.

Client commit date is just a customized date picker field

David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 18, 2021

Hello Dave,

I apologize for the delay.  The column should be populated with the Custom Date field if it is populated on the Jira issue.

Could you please open a ticket by emailing support@almworks.com?

I would like to collect some additional information and set up a call if possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
David

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events