{"errorCode":500,"errorType":"UNKNOWN"}

LOG SCANNER RESULTS:

image2016-3-7 10:7:33.png

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2016

Does the log file say there are problems when you're doing this?  Does it respond to next/close, and if so, what is the result?

Alex Basinskikh March 6, 2016

I sent the log to Atlassian Support Team.

Sory, but i dont every undersant in the log files.

Log scunner results file im attached to the first topic.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2016

For this sort of error, we really need to see what the log files say the system is doing.

If you have sent it over to Atlassian support, great, but we can't really help you without knowing what is in the raw logs.

hi!

what kind of information you need?

• Application Properties
  • Thread Dumps
  • Confluence Configuration Files
  • ect....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2016

The log file. 

The contents, not the results from a log scanner or your config settings, but what the log says from just before you start creating through to the first few minutes of "it spins"

Like Ben Li likes this

You mean .zip file?

Create Support Zip

This tool will allow you to create a zip file containing useful information about your instance. No information will be sent to Atlassian.

Memory statistics, configuration options, and other key information. (required)
Generate and include a Thread Dumps (3 thread dumps 5 seconds apart). (recommended)
Your confluence.cfg.xml file which contains database settings and other useful information, your logging configuration files, and your startup scripts. (recommended)
Your front end customisations, including velocity templates, custom HTML and custom CSS. (highly recommended)
Tomcat configuration files such as server.xml and web.xml. 
Authentication configuration files such as atlassian-user.xml, osuser.xml and crowd.properties. Atlassian will handle your data with strict confidence and will not disclose it to any third parties. NOTE: Usernames, etc. referenced in your log files are NOT anonymised.(recommended)
Cache configuration files, which are useful in diagnosing performance problems. 
Your Confluence application logs. (highly recommended)
Tomcat log files, e.g. catalina.out. (recommended)
Limit the size of files included in your support zip to no more than 25Mb.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2016

No. The log file.

That .zip file will contain it - you see where it says "your confluence application logs" - that's the log file.  Should be under <confluence-home>/logs.  Your system information page should give you the exact location and name.

Like Ben Li likes this
Alex Basinskikh March 7, 2016

i uderstand :)

I attached the 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2016

See why I asked for that as the very first thing?  It's rammed with all sorts of errors and immediately tells you that things are broken.

I'd fix the horrid SQL error first - I suspect your database server is misconfigured, with the "no_auto value_on_zero" flag having been set when it really should not be.

You need to edit your my.cnf file to correct that, restart MySQL and Confluence.

After that, go over your add-ons and check all of them for their versions - there may be a couple worth upgrading.

Like Ben Li likes this
Alex Basinskikh March 7, 2016

Done.

Attached new log file

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2016

Mmm, you don't seem to have fixed the my_sql error correctly, as it's still there.

Even when you do, you still have more warnings and errors - at a glance, I'd be trying to fix:

• The broken application link to JIRA
  • The add-on that doesn't seem to function
  • I'd be tempted to turn off the html-include macro that's throwing some errors too
Like Ben Li likes this
0 votes
Anton Kronseder _smartics_ March 6, 2016

Hi Alex,

we had the same problem when we defined space blueprints for ourselves which had some errors in the attlassian-plugin.xml. So when you have installed recently space blueprints, check for errors there.

Examples for such an error: typos in the id`s or key`s of a content-template / blueprint / web-item or a copy / paste mistake which leads to two blueprints referencing the same web-item , ... and so on sad

What happens is, that a javascript call is waiting for a JSON response from calling the following URL: http://your_domain/your_confluence_path/rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items

When this call is not returning, or does not return a valid HTTP response with a valid JSON content like this one (see below) try to deactivate some of your blueprints or add on's until you have found the culprit. Sometimes even a restart of the confluence instance was necessary to fix the problem.

image2016-3-6 12:58:29.png

Best regards and good luck smile,

Anton
(Team projectdoc

0 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2016

Try to use different browser.

i tried Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera.
No result sad 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2016

What does the log say?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events