Migration error

Tobias Wülfing December 22, 2020

I try to migrate from own server to cloud. But I got the following error and I cannot continue migrating.

We couldn’t check for space key conflictsTry again

We found an unexpected error and couldn’t complete the check. You can run your plan but it may fail and you will need to manually check for errors.

Refresh the checks to try again. Contact support if you continue to get this message.

Please could someone help or give a reason, why it could fail?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020

Hello @Tobias Wülfing!

As I understand, an issue has arisen while you were trying to import your Confluence site from your On Premises installation into our Cloud platform.

I have seen this (We couldn’t check for space key conflicts)  happen when the token was expired. You could try to create a fresh migration plan then select your Cloud site from the “Choose Cloud site” option instead of using the dropdown.

It has been a few days since you last updated this thread. With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1. Is this still affecting your migration?
  2. Were you able to migrate into our Cloud platform?

Let us hear from you!

Ben Smith July 12, 2022

>try to create a fresh migration plan then select your Cloud site from the “Choose Cloud site” option instead of using the dropdown.

Perfect, this worked for me, thank you.

Like Brinda Tailor likes this
Brinda Tailor January 10, 2023

This worked for me too, thanks!

Sandra March 25, 2024

I tried creating  a new migration plan and it still didnt work can I get help

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events