Media Queries and Mobile version

Halvard Meijer September 13, 2019

Im using media queries in Confluence, and i have the Table of Contents in two places, where one of them always is hidden. The problem is when i Open the page using the app or browsing the site on my phone the Table of Contents is showed twice. If i press "show the desktop version" it shows me the page how its supposed to be. How can I hide one of these for the mobile version? 

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hello Halvard,

Happy to help you with this issue. Could you confirm the version of Confluence this is on?

What are you using to hide the second copy of the Table of Contents on Desktop version? Are you using any CSS for this?

Regards,

Shannon

Halvard Meijer September 17, 2019

(I think) We were using 6.15, but we updated our Confluence to version 7 today and the problem fixed itself.

I'm using CSS mediequeries and display: none;

Thanks for the response

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2019

Halvard,

Thank you for confirming that, and happy to hear you were able to get it to work. I am not able to find any existing bugs about that problem. However, since upgrading resolved it, it appears that it was fixed!

If you run into any other issues with this, please let us know and I can report it to the team.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events