Macros not available after Clearing Plugin Cache in Confluence

Hello,

Users were not able to insert macro's in the morning. So after doing a bit of research it said if I cleared the Plug in Cache from Confluence this issue would be resolved. I followed this Documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-clear-confluence-plugins-cache-297664846.html and cleared the Cache. But even after doing that it gives me the same error when I try to Edit a page, insert other macros no screen pops up and when I try using { "Falied to get macro details" is the error I am getting. Can anyone help me with this. 

Thanks in Advance,

Karthik

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Apr 06, 2017

Maybe something is interfering with the Default Macro Metadata Provider plugin. Please check under Administration>Add-ons>All add-ons to make sure it is enabled.

You may want to check the log for the error from this article:

Confluence macros missing in macro browser

Hey Thanks Ann,

I found the solution I went into Administration>Add-ons>All add-ons and disabled Gadget Plug in and it works now!!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,169 views 4 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you